Friday 14 June 2013

Trying new ways of thinking

For the last month I have been torn with the decision to continue life working as a baker and push myself further into that career, or work harder on my cartoons and really try to make a living from my art.

I still need to earn a living no matter what I do so I really need to work harder and smarter, perhaps less working for the man and more working for me will be the solution.

 
A little bit of subtle satire for winter. I feel that if pokies take your money and ruin your life etc at least you could get blown, perhaps you'd spend more. They already ruin lives so what does it matter if the client completely loses their dignity. What a happy place I've gone to lately.
 
I have been fiddling around with many other projects lately, from working on scenery and figures, canvas painting and sculpture things. Never short of a project, but the not for profit gets a little in the way of the money makers a bit. A diversion is better than a holiday, because you can have multiple diversion daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries