Wednesday 19 June 2013

The adventures of The Littlemen.





These guys were amongst some of the first ideas I came up with whilst still in high school. I think slowly they devolved into the daemons I usually draw.

I reason to myself that I can't draw just one type of cartoon, but instead draw however I like to as I see fit. I have elaborated on the little men over the years and I like how they can be funny so differently from the daemons etc.

The little men are a bit more Larson esque perhaps, if that is possible. I use them wherever I have an idea that just doesn't sit well in HellTown. The little men stand out on a limb from most of my other cartoons because I believe that they are more refined and elegant than my other work. Maybe.

I think you can see how the little men can have developed into daemons etc, horns and tails make a big difference to how others see you.

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries