Sunday 16 June 2013

HellTown Magazine Daily


HellTown Industries Magazine is basically what this blog is. Who physically needs a copy of my cartoons and interesting articles in this day and age. Ermagahd! Like Tablets and smart phones. Duh! I do like to subscribe to mags and comics and love the feel of paper in the hand on the loo. Plus you just can't beat the collections that last through time.

I have always been a fan of Mad magazine and such, thus I early drew influence from these publications and planned to publish HellTown Magazine. As technology advanced it became less and less a good idea to look into physical publications, which is basically what landed me on the webs.

You will note that some posts are regular then I take a break and post regularly again. This will no longer be the case. With a bit of thorough preplanning I now aim to again post daily... We will see how that goes. I have a pretty good drug habit going, a full time boring job and a bunch of stupid shit going on all the time. No excuses!!

So I only meant to write 2 paragraphs, bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries