Friday 28 June 2013

Life Skills 101





Back again.

Life skills 101. What is this all about, I don't rightly know but here we go...

Life skills 101:
1) Keep it simple- no matter what it is you are doing keep it simple and break it down into stages or parts.
2) Step back and think- be a bit reflective before jumping into action, goes back to the old saying measure twice cut once.
3) Don't lie to yourself- it's dumb and doesn't help you get where you want to go. Also, why try and impress yourself.
4)  and other such things.

Look, this is a bit silly I know, but whatever. I think that trying to come up with life skills that work well and are developed individually is very important. We are all different, and so no set of skills will apply to us all.

Overall it's just important to learn things on a daily basis, whether they are particularly useful or what. I will attempt to further extent and develop these life skills, think of them as alive. Eventually I can make myself more better.

Wake up and smell the coffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries