Friday 5 July 2013

Why Am I Doing This

I couldn't think of what CNUT could stand for, up to the reader.
 
 
 
Ola.
 
Why am I doing this? Reason the first: Because I can, I really like the fact that I can create, draw, and publish for myself without having to format myself into a box as other artist may have to. The freedom to create my universe as I see fit and make it do what I want when I want. No Constraints.
 
Second reason: Content creation! Yep, I do this because it is! This is different to the previous reason coz like, um... The content itself is my reason for creating and publishing myself. I am my audience and I want to publish this or that for my own perverse reasons? Howzat?
 
Turd reason: Personal Catharsis. This is maybe the best reason for creating anything, it helps me be better at being me. I always feel really happy after publishing for the day, as well as when I smash a perfect idea or finish my lines yay. The satisfaction and the release I get as a cartoonist here is essential to why I do this.
 
Fourth Reason: Opening your eyes. I said before that I am my audience, whilst this holds true I do take measures to consider outside independent audiences. I hope with every post that more people start to follow me and share what they find interesting with friends on facebook and even join me their to further our relationship. I want people to see that humour will win out over all else as time will prove.
 
Also I just like to have my own site and lots of cartoons cached all over the net. It makes it easier to be awesome then.
 
Chookas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries