Monday 15 July 2013

Tetris fun


Hey peeps

Just thought I'd let you know how much I love Tetris. It is by far the most addictive fucking game on the face of the planet. I must have put hundreds of hours into perfecting my play style. Man I score like 45,000 points now when I play I'm like a fucking Jedi.

ANy way , Tetris rules Googles free tetris beat 45,000 points then we can talk tetris like men.

Cheers, have a good day .
\
Don't forget to follow, share and like my work. The bigger the audience the better, I fucking hate busting my arse for no fucken reward, if anything just look at my pages 2 times a day, fuck it won't kill ya.

Not that I'm bitter or twisted, just quit smoking like 3 days ago and I don't seem to have it together just yet, die fuckers....

I mean, see you guys tomorrow till then eat bugs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries