Thursday 11 July 2013

Conspiracy "B"

Guerrilla fun at the beach.
 
 
So yesterday I shod some light on the likely sounding conspiracies that are about on the net.
 
Today, I am going to list conspiracies that are I think less likely to be true. The Zionist plots and their connexion with NWO.
 
Reptilians, greys and other alien species and the NWO. The royal family are lizards.
The whole heaven vs hell in real life. The existence of daemons actually controlling the music industry and banks. Jews are from space!
 
The more you read into conspiracy theories the more they get connected and then they all end up completely retarded.
Then there's the Olympics and 2012 stuff, August 2013 BS etc etc etc. It doesn't ever end. Oh WW3 and CIA terrorist insiders.
Skull and Bones, Illuminati. Ra ra.
Anyway Not that  I said a lot about anything. I like to think that aliens are real, but they are nice.
 
Only time will tell on all of these theories, I think that less energy should be spent spinning this bullshit and a bit more time should be spent actually researching this stuff. It'll never happen.
 
Don't forget to add me, follow my articles and post a comment. Share share share. I'm not Alex Jones, I don't work for America in any way. I am a free citizen of the world and I exist amongst the denizens of the internet.
 
Cool, Seeya tomoz.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries