Tuesday 2 July 2013

The HellTown Office



AYA.

So today I thought I'd open up the shutters and let you lot in to see where the genius you have eroticized is created. If you can don't forget to share, or like or follow so that in future we can continue to share our awesomeness with the universe. Every bit helps. If you have anything you want to share, feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

Main desk, Mouldy sketches on the wall.

My stool and drawing desk set up.

The paint table, There's a canvas, some miniatures I've made and a banana bus.

The drawing desk, paints and tp and guitar 1. Well lit with sunlight.

My lifeline to the outside, scanner, photocopier, printer, fax.



Framed pencil piece, you can just see my Marshall and BC Rich.

Essentially I have lots of space to draw, write and paint etc. I love having a dedicated office space and it's important to set it up in an easy to use fashion. You don't want to be looking for pencils and paper when a cool idea hits you.


Sweet, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries