Thursday 18 July 2013

Sort of Holiday

Hey team.


You may have noticed no new posts last few days. I am officially on holiday from blogging, that is until I have caught up with my slightly more lucrative work.

In other words I will be spending my days hunched over a fucking desk with a million pencils colouring and blending and colouring and blending. Awesome. However in two weeks or so, there will be a whole fuck tun of new pencil art to browse, in a fucking book muther fuckers yo!?



Taking orders now. Email me for your exclusive copy of HellTown Industries Presents: Visions of Hell a pencil collection.

Thanks for the support. Follow me on facebook for general updates and keep checking in with the blog, you never know, I think I'll still be posting maybe twice a week or so, but then I'll be back with a mutherfucken vengeance.

Think of me when you cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries