Sunday 10 November 2013

Monday Madness Oh Yeah!


Yolla.

Sup doods.

Here's the anecdotes regarding my awkward encounters with celebrities.

System of a Down. I met these guys at Melbourne airport during the Big Day Out Tour 04 I think. I chatted at them as they unloaded their bus and got their shit together for the flight to wherever. Darren and Serj were so cool, and were good humoured as I flapped like a mad cunt. Was so happy for days.

Metallica: This was a less nice experience that SOAD, I saw James chilling with Kirk and some other blokes, so I'm like, fucking run and bow down, but then an army of security got to me first and got me to the ground. Apparently there was a line and stuff, Hetfield was coming  back from taking a piss and I thought he was just chilling with Kirk, I were wrong. He did laugh at me as I was dragged away. SO that's a win. YAY.

NOFX: Tried to sneak onto their truck, unsuccessful. Mr Mike seemed unimpressed and might even have sworn at me but I feel justified. And I didn't get photo or autographs at all ever from them. Great show but.

I never think far enough ahead to ask for photos etc, it is a bit rude, especially since I  just ran up to them screaming like a retard, what would you expect.

Until tomorrow... Keep scratching.

Sinister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries