Tuesday 22 October 2013

Icke, Children of the Matrix and me


Yo.  Reading David Icke's book "Children of the Matrix." A lot is fairly goofy stuff, but every now and then he reflects what I believe then I feel I may be mad.

The point I'm getting at is that Icke and I both believe that the Earth was seeded with life, via non-human entities, DNA manipulated and taught the secrets of the universe, Stair step evolution.... But he also theorises and believes that civilizations on Earth have come and gone throughout the last 200k years plus. Perhaps even since the cataclysmic act that ended the reign of dinosaurs.

Atlantis, Lemuria are real. The Annunaki, Nephilim, Reptiles and Ancients are real as you or I.

It seems obvious to me that the truth is to be found in the world, whether we want to believe or not, it hardly changes the reality of the thing. Example; I once knew a student who didn't believe in gravity as a constant concept. However we know it is.... Derb.

Icke gets caught up trying to tie all of his ramblings and research data into a coherent narrative, he succeeds occasionally. More often than not I come away from reading feeling that he is a madman. Then the truth pops out into the open and I become the madman. Frustratingly interesting.

What do you think? It doesn't matter , but it's polite to ask.

Keep in touch and follow to develop a more well rounded psychosis.

Sinister Cock-Roache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries