Thursday 24 October 2013

Bonus Special New Amazings

Join to have free exclusive and original pages sent to your physical post address. Here are my first five bonuses, they are only b+w and on paper with pen. Fancy that! Once you have 'em they is yours. Not worth shit! But highly collectable. I will delete the scan s of these after posting. They will appear here only once, just so you guys can see what I mean. They are from yesterday 241013. If you buy anything or ask anything or join or love us, you will get a bonus page. Purty generous.






How cool can you get. Totally shameless attempt to garner more support for free content. I don't want your fucking money I want you to look at and laugh and then cum, or shit, your choice. Fucking, share and share and share alike, and you will be a long time friend with your own folders of my original art to sell once I've been shower shiv/raped in the prison shower by some big Hispanic mofo.

Woohoo, how much bullshit. Just send in your left over organs and bits of scrap meat and we will see what we can do.

Lots of Love.

Sinister Cock-Roache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries