Wednesday 9 October 2013

Gak Find Fire Part 5.

 
Hi yall, and welcome to the dramatic return of Gak on his seemingly impossible quest for fire... It has been some time since the last instalment and I is sorry. Whatevs. Um.. like GTA5 is taking over my life, but I am getting back in control sort of. Anyway. you probably noticed my ultra sneaky deployment of blog address. Very clevr totes pro as eh?! I do this in the vain hope of +1ing my blog etc.... Also I am realising that there may be ownership issues with free content and content for contents sake, I do still want the creation to be pinned to my existence here.
 
I feel that my toons are a part of my spirit and all that stuff. But I hope that you like how the universe is shaping us, and please keep sharing, and visiting and participating in our communication dance. Check out pinterest and feedspot for us and click the things that apply. We can always be friends, wherever we go...
 
Keep on truckin' space ship Earth
 
Sinister Cock-Roache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries