Thursday 2 May 2013

End of the week round up

 
Ok so this is the newest demon to fly off my desk, and I think it could be possibly the most ingenious cartoon in the universe. You were always thinking about it anyway although you probably never would have considered it to this extent. Make lemonade while the sun shines my friends!


 
Demons in angels clothing, or whatever the saying is. Best describes the vast majority of people I've met. Not that we're all that bad, twisted mostly. I note with sadness that I left the wings off the angel, but I think he's in a physical form right now so they aren't visible to the naked eye.



Big enough, bad enough and loud enough you can pretty much do what you like. Perhaps killing millions would suffice. No, oh well. You cannot live the life of a martyr to the false gods. If we some how blend the church with big tobacco nothing could stop them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries