Tuesday 25 February 2014

Today is the one day that you didn't see coming. And it hit you in the faeces!?


Another exercise in good taste.

Finding it immensely difficult to stop drinking the coffee from the machine. It is taste good and smells really yummy. But then it makes me twitch a little, then a bit more and I have to pooh and wee. O my golly.

NB. best thing about my job is making coffee and sitting at my desk pressing buttons.

Sooner or later you'll all be the ones crying and screaming in fear and terror as the enemies of man swoop from the boiling skies to divest you of your souls.

On a more positive note, they also come baring small gifts of sweets to share and a happy little smile too.

6 of one they said. But all I heard was dick.

Sinister Cock-Roache

out for now.

Am thinking we need a more better articles later on. But ... don't know how much laters it will be.

Until then, fail miserably hoomans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries