Sunday 23 February 2014

Highway Driving and a warning to fuck hole dick fuck road users



People drive on the left in my part of the world.

Recently went on a big car journey and am utterly flabbergiberred by the fact that many road users are fucked in the head beyond repair.

Zip merge for example doesn't ever mean stop, or slow down and give way, neither of those will do it at 110km/h Just stay constant grow balls and drive forward until the land ends flash an idicator and flip off the cunt trying to get up your arse.

I had 4 dipshits stop and freak the fuck out instead of merging succesfully. I firmly follow safely behind the nearest road user by 100 or so meters more if the speed is up higher. In case I need to slam brakes on and not die. Some people don't seem to have this part of there brain and follow way to close.

I always brake erratically and changed speeds like a spastic if some is on my arse when I was doing 110km/h, unless you intend to overtake me at double white lines on a blind corner I am gonna fuck with you until you back off or try to get passed and cause an accident .

We all need to obey highway driving rules so we all get to our destinations alive and relaxed.

Get fucked and die useless road users. If I see you on the road again you can count on me fucking up your day you cunt, you know who you are.

Just coz you have an SUV doesn't mean I care if you crash and burn. In fact if you cause an accident that endangers me, my friends/family or other road users, I will pull over, I won't call an ambulance. I will however slit your throat and laugh as you die you piece of shit.

You've been warned.

Sinister Cock-Roache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries