Friday 3 January 2014

Getting Hit By A Car!



Greetings all.

Getting hit by the car was not the crowning glory of my existence. In fact the whole affair was rather rubbish and a bit embarrassing.

It all began as I returned to my car after purchasing cigarettes. I made it 2 steps onto the road and was knocked off my feet and upside down. I awoke to the police telling me that I'd been hit by a car. I was ambulanced to hospital after an hour or so of fuss on the road with traffic cops etc.

The emergency ward kinda sucked, it was a Saturday night and was busy with all kinds. Hours later I was off and analysed and eventually sent home to nearly a month of pain and immobility.

At this point in time we are 95% good to go and getting better all the time.

Hope we have a good year.

The Human Host.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries