Sunday 29 September 2013

Life's a Drag



Back in the merterferkern saddle.

Smoking. I do it, have done for years. I've even quit 4 times. Still do it.

Is it a substitute for the mother's nipple, for a dick? who can say. I think I smoke because of twitchiness. Or is that because I smoke. There's a bit of a cycle thing going on. Nonetheless the whole smoking thing is so crazily human that you almost have to try it and must understand.

They don't even have to advertise or have fancy packets to continue selling strongly, all the whilse killing and maiming and stinking up the place. CRAZY. I love that big tobacco still exists and is going strong. Do we really utilise our rational thinking skills as a collective whole?

Cock-Roache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get it Harder At HellTown Industries

Super Sexy Chat @ HellTown Industries